The Ecomuseum of the Porto Conte Natural Park
The Ecomuseum of the Porto Conte Regional Natural Park was officially born in 2020. But it is this season that the integrated fruition system is proposed for the first time.
A concentrate of natural beauties, paths immersed in greenery, splendid landscapes, cultural and museum attractions: this is the proposal of the Ecomuseum of the Porto Conte Park, the first regional example of a new way to systematize the excellence of territories with an high environmental value.
The forest compendium of Punta Giglio and the MAPS (Environmental Museum of Punta Giglio – Sardinia) are part of the Ecomuseum and are accessible with the new procedures in force since the beginning of April 2022.
The Ecomuseum rates
The Park’s attractors are the following:
- Le Prigionette,
- The MAPS – Environmental Museum of Punta Giglio
- Casa Gioiosa Museums
- The MASE – Antoine De Saint-Exupéry Museum
- The Roman Villa of Sant’Imbenia
The rates in force, which we list here, are valid for 1 year from the time the ticket is issued
- Ticket for all attractors – € 8 (free for accompanied minors under the age of 12)
- Family ticket for all attractors – 16 € (parents and all children under the age of 16)
- Ticket for all attractions for disabled visitors – Free (excluding accompanying persons)
- Naturalistic sites subscription (Le Prigionette and MAPS) – 10 € Unlimited access; the subscription includes a ticket for all the attractors
- Residents: free admission to the natural sites of Prigionette and MAPS
- Resident ticket for unlimited use of all attractions – € 5 (free for accompanied minors under the age of 12)
- Family Resident Ticket for all attractors – € 10 (parents and all children under the age of 16)
How to buy tickets
Tickets can be purchased at each single attraction or through the Tellingstones app which is also a real guide to the area.
To download the App: